Laura Fütterer received a poster award at the Physics School “Applied Photonics” of the German Physical Society for her poster on “Viscoelastic deformation of glass substrates by laser patterned stressed films”. The school took place in September 2021 at the Physics Center Bad Honnef and treated applications of photonic systems in metrology, biomedical applications, space and earth exploration, production technologies, information processing and imaging. Laura Fütterer is currently doing her master’s thesis in the department Short Pulses / Nanostructures at IFNANO Göttingen. It deals with the controlled deformation of glass substrates by means of laser structuring of stressed coatings.
Institut für Nanophotonik Göttingen e.V.
Tel.: +49 551 5035-0
Fax: +49 551 5035-99
- Visit us at the Laser World of Photonics in Munich 31. May 2023
- Poster award for Laura Fütterer 18. November 2021
- Jens Oltmanns awarded with the Outstanding Student Paper Award at the 22nd International Symposium on Laser Precision Microfabrication. 8. November 2021
- 2nd Life Science Start-up Day with start-up project from IFNANO 18. January 2021
- Aus LLG wurde IFNANO 1. November 2020