Jens Oltmanns, PhD student in the department Short Pulses / Nanostructures, studies the physical principles of the formation of surface nanostructures upon irradiation with ultrashort laser pulses. He presented his results in a paper entitled: “Investigation of the plasmonic nature of laser-induced periodic surface structures” at the ” The 22nd International Symposium on Laser Precision Microfabrication (LPM2021)” of the “Japan Laser Processing Society (JLPS)”. Jens Oltmanns’ presentation was honored by the scientific committee of the conference with “The LPM 2021 Outstanding Student Paper Award (Full Oral Presentation)”.
Institut für Nanophotonik Göttingen e.V.
Tel.: +49 551 5035-0
Fax: +49 551 5035-99
- Visit us at the Laser World of Photonics in Munich 31. May 2023
- Poster award for Laura Fütterer 18. November 2021
- Jens Oltmanns awarded with the Outstanding Student Paper Award at the 22nd International Symposium on Laser Precision Microfabrication. 8. November 2021
- 2nd Life Science Start-up Day with start-up project from IFNANO 18. January 2021
- Aus LLG wurde IFNANO 1. November 2020